Sherlock Refrigerant Monitors
Our Sherlock refrigerant monitors are reliable, cost-effective, and are available in two or three alarm levels. They can monitor up to sixteen sensing points and sensors are available for most all refrigerants, including ammonia. A Sherlock System can monitor many different refrigerants using just a single control panel. They also work continuously, not a cycle of sampling.
Additional Sherlock Refrigerant Monitor Features Include:
- Choice of Solid State, Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor (CMOS), or Infrared Refrigerant Sensors
- Easy Menu-Driven Field Calibration
- Full Battery Backup
- Dry Contacts to Control Fans or Remote Alarms
- Remote Alarms and Strobe
- Vent Line Sensors
- Oxygen Deprivation Sensors
- Auto-Alarm Dialer – Calls up to four numbers
All Sherlock refrigerant monitors meet the ASHRAE 15-1994 Standard and Uniform Mechanical Code. We make refrigerant sensor and monitor applications in multiple location and different refrigerants easy and affordable.
We Also Carry:
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Personal Monitor – Wear on your belt or around your neck
- Filtered Gas Masks
- “Service Buddy” Portable Gas Refrigerant Monitor – Be safe, set this up in the equipment room before you go to work
Give us a call and we’ll help you design a complete monitoring plan!